Twitter Collection of Quote Picture

Twitter Quote Picture



















Watching the news. how are animals still escaping from the zoo? We have hovercrafts but we can't invent a monkey-proof lock?





Twitter Quote Picture" Hey do you like water?" "yeah"
" good, then you already like 72% of me ;D "












Twitter Quote PictureWhy do you want to be somebody else when you could be ten times better if you could just find it in yourself.

Twitter Quote PicturePeople need to stop talking when they don't know what it is they're talking about.
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment