Inspirations Uplifting Quotes

uplifting-quotesMistakes are painful when they happen. but year's later collection of
mistakes is called experience, which leads to success.

uplifting-quotes2



Winning doesn't always
mean being first,
winning means you're
doing better that you've
done before -
~ Bonnie Blair




uplifting-quotes3Be so happy that
when others look
at you they
become happy
too. :)

uplifting-quotes4I had not FAILED. I had just found 10.000 ways that won't work

uplifting-quotes5If you can't make it good. at least make it look good
~Bill Gates.

uplifting-quotes6

You can't live a positive life
with a negative mind
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment