Christmas Collection Love Quotes

christmas-love-quotes

Merry Christmas,
My Love

I love you
because I love you,
A love without
boundaries
I love you
because I love you,
that's it..
it is so simple !

All I want for
Christmas is
You..


christmas-love-quotes1



christmas-love-quotes2God mad
Christmas happen;
friends make
Christmas beautiful,
music makes
Christmas festive
giving makes
Christmas joyous
Love makes
Christmas
Complete.
~ William Arthur Ward



christmas-love-quotes3

Christmas is not a time nor a season
but a state of mind
to cherish peace and goodwill.
to be plenteous in mercy.
is to have the real spirit of Christmas
~ Calvin Coolidge.

christmas-love-quotes4

All I want for Christmas is
to be loved by you.
Still, you better
get me something,.. :D

buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment