Famous inspirational Quotes about Love

famous quotes about loveWe come to LOVE not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to SEE an imperfect person PERFECTLY
~ San Keen











Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building;
your head tells you " Idiot you're gonna die"
but your hearts tell you " don't worry pretty girl you can fly"

life love quotes

She asked him, " What kind of wedding would you want?"
He replied, "the one that would make you my wife."













life quoteslove quotes for her

You Make me Happy When Skies are Gray
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment