Famosu Quote About Love

quote-about-love1Liking someone doesn't mean you have to be lovers,
sometimes you just have to be friends.











quote-about-love2Wherever you go,
whatever you do,
you know I love you
from my heart, I really do
I MISS YOU...

quote-about-love3Beginnings are usually scary
and endings are usually sad,
but it's everything in between
that makes it all worth living.







quote-about-love4Life Beautifully
dream passionately
Love completely











quote-about-love5If I know what love is,
it is because of you.
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment