Beatles Collection Love Quotes

beatles-love-quotes1Somewhere in her smile she knows,
that I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me
I don't want to leave her now
you know I believe and how.
~ The Beatles.

beatles-love-quotes2

and in the end,
the love you take
is equal to the
love you make
~ The Beatles.
beatles-love-quotes3Listen...
Do you want to
know a secret?
Do you promise
not to tell?
Closer, let me whisper in
your ear, say the words
you long to hear...
I'm in love with you.

beatles-love-quotes4Who knows how long I've loved you
you know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
if you want me to I will
~ The Beatles.

beatles-love-quotes5Love is Old,
Love is new
Love is All
Love is you.
~ The Beatles
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment