Love Quote Pictures Collection

For a girl,
every relationship starts with
"he's different"
and ends with
"He's just like the rest"

love-quote-pictures
Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul,
use it. Here's my heart, don't break it.
Here's my hand, hold it and together we
will make it forever

love-quote-pictures2

love-quote-pictures3

I don't know what you see in me,
but I'm glad you see something.

love-quote-pictures4
I Left my heart...
so I can't feel pain
anymore.



Loving you is like
trying to touch the
stars, I know I can
never reach you, but I
can't help but try. :(

buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment