Cute Quotes About Love

Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.
- Peace Pilgrim.

WHAT EACH KISS MEANS
Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together .
Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends.
Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…

Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild.
- Alexis Delp

Cute-Quotes-About-LoveYou can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. By- Amy Carmichael

Love means the body, the soul, the life, the entire being. We feel love as we feel the warmth of our blood, we breathe
love as we breathe air, we hold it in ourselves as we hold our thoughts. Nothing more exists for us.
-Buy De Maupassant

WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS…
Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
Looking into each other’s Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
Playing with Hair: Let’s fool around.
Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
- Robert Brault

Love is not getting, but giving. Not a wild dream of pleasure and madness of desire – oh, no – love is not that! It is goodness and honor and peace and pure living – yes, love is that and it is the best thing in the world and the thing that lives the longest.
- Henry Van Dyke

Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
- Lord Dewar

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft

If asked why I love her I would say
It’s the sway in her hips, The thickness in her thighs.
It’s the lust in her lips, The love in her eyes.
It’s the softness of her skin, The silk in her hair.
It’s the twist in her walk, It’s the sweetness in her talk.
It’s the way she loves me that makes me love her each day.
That is what I would say.
- Justin Hutchins

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Aristotle

When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind
When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply
When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of
questions,
She is wondering how long you will be
around
When a GIRL answers “i’m fine” after a
few seconds,
She is not at all fine
When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying
When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever
When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention
When a GIRL sms’s u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once
When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it
When a GIRL says that she can’t live
without you,
She has made up her mind that you are
her future
When a GIRL says “i miss you”,
No one in this world can miss you more
than that.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same….
- Helen Keller

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.

When I look into your eyes, it’s like falling in love all over again.
- Amanda Arco

Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend… you are in what they call, “love”.
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment