famous Quote Love

You've got to show her you need her
Don't treat her like a mind reader.
Each day do something to need her
to believe you love her.
quote-love1quote-love1Love
is when you
found someone
who didn't meet
any of your standars
and yet you still say,
"Finally, I've found the right one!"


there will come a day when
I won't think, miss or wonder
about you anymore
but I guess today won't be it.








quote-love3

I'll always be here
to remind you of just how
beautiful you are



quote-love4Galileo : Great mind
Einstein : genius mind
Newton : extraordinary mind
Bill Gates : brilliant mind
Me : master mind
You : always on my mind
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment