Best Life Quotes Pictures

life-quotes-pictures















"Not everything that is
faced can be changed.
But nothing can be
changed until it is faced"
~ James Baldwin

life-quotes-pictures1TRUST
is like a vase..
one it's broken
though you can fix it, the vase
will never be same again.
life-quotes-pictures2Never trust the advice of
a man in difficulties.
~ Aesop

life-quotes-pictures3


I trust that everything
happens for a reason,
even when we're not
wise enough to see it
~ Oprah Winfrey

life-quotes-pictures4HOPE
is the little voice you
hear whisper "maybe"
when it seems the entire
world is shouting "no!"
buy me a cup of Coffee Help me grow this blog with buy me a coffe.

Visit my other site here -- Buy Quality view -- if you looking to increase your Social Media Follower

Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment